Bank & Services
The digital transformation topic is very present in companies, particularly in the Banking and Services sector. The arrival of new players will also further disrupt the rules, forcing these sectors to reposition and question themselves. My team and I,will work with you on these major transformation projects.
Today, banks must:
- Apprehend and master open banking architectures or new technology such as blockchain which are beginning to “uberize” the banking value chains;
- Integrate agile@scale development methodologies;
- Manage internally more and more of regulatory issues;
- Address the programmed disappearing of the classical bank agency model;
- Make trade-off analyses between the value provided by new services and the agreed investment.
The challenges of the service sector
- A digital revolution supported by regulations that force service companies to transform themselves;
- Newcomers and an evolving environment that require to rethink ways of doing things to work with agility and to develop interoperability;
- Creation of new business models through the knowledge of the value and uses brought by new technologies.
How can CESAMES support you?
- By sharing methods of work and a common language;
- By committing and mobilizing actors on long-term projects and knowing how to make them collaborate and move forward together;
- By carrying out trade-offs between the value and costs and risks;
- By being able to scope transformation projects withing a short period of time in order to ensure opportunity before starting to specify technical solutions.
The value created through our collaboration
- More efficient and agile organizations when facing environmental changes;
- Quality services and products that meet our customer’s needs;
- Successful transformations implemented gradually with value-creating steps.