Bank & Services
The theme of digital transformation is very active in companies, particularly in the banking and services sector. But the arrival of new players will further disrupt the rules, forcing these sectors to reposition themselves and ask many questions. My teams and I are working with you on these major transformation projects.
Banks must today:
- Respond to regulators who reinforce the risk management of financial markets and impose regulations;
- Take into account the technological changes imposed by these regulations;
- To apprehend and appropriate open banking or blockchain which are in the process of uberizing the banking value chains;
- Make trade-offs between the value provided by the new services and the investment made.
The challenges of the service sector
- A digital revolution supported by regulations that force service companies to transform themselves;
- New entrants and an ever-changing environment that require rethinking ways of doing things, working agile and developing interoperability;
- Creation of new business models thanks to the knowledge of the value and uses brought by new technologies.
How CESAMES can support you?
- Share working methods and a common language
- Engage and mobilize actors on long-term projects and know how to make them collaborate and move forward together
- Trade-offs between value and costs and risks
- Ability to frame transformation projects in limited time to ensure opportunity before starting to specify technical solutions
The value created by our collaboration
- More efficient and agile organizations in the face of environmental changes;
- Quality services and products that meet the needs of the customer;
- Successful transformations implemented progressively with creative value steps.