CESAMES is at the heart of the global support for transformation projects of the largest French industrial players
CESAMES is today at the heart of the overall support for transformation or improvement projects of the engineering of the largest French and European players towards system engineering. It supports the strategy, the scoping, the definition of the detailed operational model, the development of pilots, the commitment of all management layers to the field, the deployment and the increase in skills.
CESAMES SUPPORTS THE MATERING AND OPTIMIZATION OF COMPLEX SYSTEMS AT ALL STAGES OF THE PRODUCT LIFE CYCLE BY ADDRESSING THE QUESTIONS THAT ITS CUSTOMERS ARE ASKING.The main questions our customers ask themselves
Our 4 major types of intervention
The key to a successful organizational transformation is the ability to mobilize the actors of this transformation. The support provided by CESAMES is structured to allow each hierarchical level to be engaged, one by one, on the direction, principles and modalities of the transformation to be implemented.
By delegating your system architecture to CESAMES, you strengthen your project team with a dual operational and methodological expertise. Your team is made up of an immediately productive expert while benefiting from the model-based system architecture approach, the result of years of experimentation by major industrial players: the CESAM method.
Supporting you to maximize your ability to succeed in your project. Project coaching alternates flexible half-day work & coaching sessions. This device makes it possible to help a project team, or an individual to put together an Enterprise Architecture or System Architecture file in order to succeed in the design and development phase of a complex industrial product or of a transformation of organization.
CESAMES training courses teach you to master the complexity of your projects during the design and development phase. Our goal: get you up and running quickly! Through a complete offer of introductory, in-depth and specialization training, which is part of a certification course of skills development, CESAMES Academy is your best ally for developing your knowledge and your systems expertise.
Our intervention models
The strategic and differentiating choice of the CESAMES firm is to invest each year a very significant part of the time of its employees both to feed the documentation of the CESAM method (described in our expertises) and both to document our protocols. intervention on mission – which we call our intervention models – as well as the know-how they apply.
These intervention models come from both:
- more than thirty years of academic research around our favorite subject which is the engineering and architecture of complex systems applied to industrial systems and complex products and to companies and their transformations,
- continuous observation of the changing needs of our customers and prospects,
- of their improvement over the course of the missions.
These intervention models constitute the strategic heart of CESAMES. The common objectives of all these intervention models are:
- bring each of our stakeholders to know and share the best practices to best support our clients and be as quickly and collectively as possible on mission,
- play the role of repository (including in the choice of templates, tools, examples, field feedback, etc.) allowing us to serve as a basis for our intervention for all the resources involved throughout the cycle of life of the service from the commercial phase to the end of mission report.
A CESAMES intervention model is a framework that makes it possible to be more efficient and more homogeneous during our missions but is adapted to the context and the situation of each of our clients.
They are managed under the responsibility of a Product Director who drives their emergence, their improvement over the course of the missions, and their management in configuration.