WHAT ARE THE MAIN PITFALLS WHEN DEVELOPING A COMPLEX PROJECT?
…AND WHAT ARE THE COSTLY CONSEQUENCES
- strong Operation / Engineering, MOAD / MOE, Upstream / Downstream, Project / Project,… silos,
- arbitrations carried out locally which do not favor global optimums,
- too much sequential activities (each one waiting to start that the previous one is achieved),
- chronic inability to share the same assumptions while needs and requirements change at all times (in particular at the interfaces between the perimeters and disciplines covered).
CESAMES' SYSTEMS ARCHITECTURE APPROACH BRINGS IMMEDIATE VALUE
Systems Architecture helps reduce costs while developing business by being frugal in design, development and maintenance phases and it optimizes the ratio investment/benefit by leveraging the “just necessary” systemic approach.
Systems Architecture allows modifications of parts of a product anytime while avoiding the domino effect and it generates differentiating & competitive solutions by balancing stakeholders’ points of views and risks in tender phase.
SYSTEMS ARCHITECTURE PROVIDES VALUABLE GUIDANCE TO GUARANTEE EFFICIENT AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT WHILE DE-RISKING THE PROJECTS
OUR SYSTEMS ARCHITECTURE INTEGRATED APPROACH RELIES ON A MODEL-BASED SYSTEMS ARCHITECTURE FRAMEWORK -CESAM- AND A COLLABORATIVE WAY OF WORKING.
SYSTEMS ARCHITECTURE, A STRATEGIC COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
THE SYSTEMS ARCHITECT PLAYS A CRITICAL ROLE WITHIN A COMPANY
- Understanding: he models problems by integrating all their dimensions
- Analyzing: he finds simple solutions to complex problems
- Sharing: he builds consensus within project teams
- Deciding: he supports reasoned decision-making in a complex environment
- Transforming: he designs and implements complex transformations
- Succeeding: he secures the implementation of complex projects
AT CESAMES, WE TRULY BELIEVE THAT DEPLOYING AN ARCHITECTURE APPROACH IS A STRATEGIC ADVANTAGE FOR COMPANIES IN INDUSTRY (ENERGY & DISTRIBUTION, DEFENSE & AEROSPACE, CONSTRUCTION & INFRAS, ELECTRONICS TELECOM ROBOTICS, PUBLIC SERVICES & INNOVATION, AUTOMOTIVE, AERONAUTICS…) SERVICES OR PUBLIC SECTOR.
Our service offering
The sketching (also called Esquisse) is a first-level solution that consists of a set of 5 workshops with key people from your project, with whom CESAMES will carry out analysis and formalization work. No architectural skills are required, you will benefit from immediate and tangible results within a month. It’s a quick approach to mastering the complexity of your project.
The scoping intervenes at the articulation between a more or less explicit inventory and the implementation of a transformation project. It expresses in a simple, understandable and concrete way the problem to be solved. It gives meaning, ensures consistency between strategy and implementation and thus represents a key factor in the success of transformation projects.
Controlling the complexity of systems and industrial projects on which you work within your industrial organizations is increasingly difficult. We propose a 3-day training to introduce you to systemic modeling and collaborative dynamics in order to help you better control the costs, quality and performance of the complex industrial systems that you design and manage.