WHAT ARE THE MAIN PITFALLS WHEN DEVELOPING A COMPLEX PROJECT?
…AND WHAT ARE THE COSTLY CONSEQUENCES
- strong Operation / Engineering, MOAD / MOE, Upstream / Downstream, Project / Project,… silos,
- arbitrations carried out locally which do not favor global optimums,
- too much sequential activities (each one waiting to start that the previous one is achieved),
- chronic inability to share the same assumptions while needs and requirements change at all times (in particular at the interfaces between the perimeters and disciplines covered).
CESAMES' SYSTEMS ARCHITECTURE APPROACH BRINGS IMMEDIATE VALUE
Systems Architecture helps reduce costs while developing business by being frugal in design, development and maintenance phases and it optimizes the ratio investment/benefit by leveraging the “just necessary” systemic approach.
Systems Architecture allows modifications of parts of a product anytime while avoiding the domino effect and it generates differentiating & competitive solutions by balancing stakeholders’ points of views and risks in tender phase.
SYSTEMS ARCHITECTURE PROVIDES VALUABLE GUIDANCE TO GUARANTEE EFFICIENT AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT WHILE DE-RISKING THE PROJECTS
OUR SYSTEMS ARCHITECTURE INTEGRATED APPROACH RELIES ON A MODEL-BASED SYSTEMS ARCHITECTURE FRAMEWORK -CESAM- AND A COLLABORATIVE WAY OF WORKING.
SYSTEMS ARCHITECTURE, A STRATEGIC COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
THE SYSTEMS ARCHITECT PLAYS A CRITICAL ROLE WITHIN A COMPANY
- Understanding: he models problems by integrating all their dimensions
- Analyzing: he finds simple solutions to complex problems
- Sharing: he builds consensus within project teams
- Deciding: he supports reasoned decision-making in a complex environment
- Transforming: he designs and implements complex transformations
- Succeeding: he secures the implementation of complex projects
AT CESAMES, WE TRULY BELIEVE THAT DEPLOYING AN ARCHITECTURE APPROACH IS A STRATEGIC ADVANTAGE FOR COMPANIES IN INDUSTRY (ENERGY & DISTRIBUTION, DEFENSE & AEROSPACE, CONSTRUCTION & INFRAS, ELECTRONICS TELECOM ROBOTICS, PUBLIC SERVICES & INNOVATION, AUTOMOTIVE, AERONAUTICS…) SERVICES OR PUBLIC SECTOR.
OUR 4 MAJOR TYPES OF INTERVENTION
The key to a successful organizational transformation is the ability to mobilize the actors of this transformation. The support provided by CESAMES is structured to allow each hierarchical level to be engaged, one by one, on the direction, principles and modalities of the transformation to be implemented.
By delegating your system architecture to CESAMES, you strengthen your project team with a dual operational and methodological expertise. Your team is made up of an immediately productive expert while benefiting from the model-based system architecture approach, the result of years of experimentation by major industrial players: the CESAM method.
Supporting you to maximize your ability to succeed in your project. Project coaching alternates flexible half-day work & coaching sessions. This device makes it possible to help a project team, or an individual to put together an Enterprise Architecture or System Architecture file in order to succeed in the design and development phase of a complex industrial product or of a transformation of organization.
Controlling the complexity of systems and industrial projects on which you work within your industrial organizations is increasingly difficult. We propose a 3-day training to introduce you to systemic modeling and collaborative dynamics in order to help you better control the costs, quality and performance of the complex industrial systems that you design and manage.